Starfish Fish & Chips To Go

REVIEW LOCATION:
Wellington

Store: Starfish 184 Molesworth St.
Price: $6.70

Amount of chips:     5/5
Chip quality:        4/5
Size of fish:        5/5
Fish quality:        2/5
Total Score:         16

Well drained of oil?: chips yes, fish nope.
Satisfied?: Yeah... alright.


Comments: This is a little 'to go' chip shop in the New World Thorndon car park that drive past every week while doing deliveries for work. So I thought I'd have a look. Nice clean environment. Crisp and modern with swirly GVC logo font (soz I didn't get a pic). The chips would have been perfect if they were cooked a little longer as most were raw in the middle. The fish was also under cooked with a sludge layer between the flesh and batter surface. The fish wasn't drained of oil too well and it got me greasy and unable to finish the last few bites. Overall portion size was great and it was well seasoned but this would only be a place I'd recommend to my enemies.