Fish Fins

REVIEW LOCATION:
Wellington

Store: Fish Fins, 170 Riddiford St.
Price: $6.30

Amount of chips:     5/5
Chip quality:        4/5
Size of fish:        5/5
Fish quality:        4/5
Total Score:         18

Well drained of oil?: Yes
Satisfied?: Yaaaaaassss! Couldn't eat another bite.


Comments: This place! What a gem! Bloody bargain! I have a feeling someone told them I was coming because not only did I get fast tracked to the front of the rather long cue but I was blessed with 2 for 1 pieces of fish! Chips were plentiful and home made (possibly hand cut). I would have given them a better chip quality score but they were a little too lightly fried than I would have liked. Fish was a good size and would have been happy given just one of the fillets. Batter ratio was perfect and the cut was real tasty but batter was slightly doughy in areas. Pretty much no finger oil residue and a bonus dusting of lemon pepper seasoning. I'm feeling fresh and ready to turn up with my crew tonight. Would trade again!