Tasty Food Lunch Bar

REVIEW LOCATION:
Wellington

Store: Tasty Food Lunch Bar, 128 Vivian St.
Price: $5.50

Amount of chips:     3/5
Chip quality:        2/5
Size of fish:        2/5
Fish quality:        1/5
Total Score:         8

Well drained of oil?: no
Satisfied?: No - still feel hungry and oily.

Comments: As soon as I saw this place, I was certain I'd get food poisoning for this review. So far I haven't thrown up or got violent diarrhoea but will keep you posted if I do. Chips were classic Mr Chips chips but they were saturated in oil to the point where I couldn't eat anymore of them - I made it about 2/3 of the way through the relatively small amount of chips. Fish was not very big and extremely thin as though they had filleted a fillet. A cheap cut of fish, it was under cooked which gave it a doughy texture. After taste of old oil and slightly acidic. It continues to repeat on me. Needed a bottle of coke to help digest it and break down the grease in my mouth. I feel gross. Cheap and nasty indeed.