Rainbow Fish Supply

REVIEW LOCATION:
Wellington

Store: Rainbow Fish Supply, 249 Riddiford St. 
Price: $5.30

Amount of chips:     5/5
Chip quality:        4/5
Size of fish:        5/5
Fish quality:        3/5
Total Score:         17

Well drained of oil?: Yes
Satisfied?: Yes and I don't feel like I can't go out tonight.


Comments: This place is great value! So cheap and a lot of food. Chips were abundant and well cooked and seasoned. Only thing that let them down is some chips were pushed a little darker than I prefer but they were still edible. Lucked out with 2 for 1 fish and while it was cooked well and drained sufficiently of oil, it was let down by the cheap veiny cut and the batter to fish ratio was a little too batter dominant for me. Finger grease and waxy mouthfeel pretty much nonexistent. Def seems like they replace their oil frequently or recently. I'm full.