Wassup Primo Fish and Chips

REVIEW LOCATION:
Christchurch

Store: Wassup Primo Fish and Chips, 202 Waltham St.
Price: $4.60

Amount of chips:     5/5
Chip quality:        3/5
Size of fish:        5/5
Fish quality:        3/5
Total Score:         16

Well drained of oil?: Nah
Satisfied?: I'm full af but greased up to heck.


Comments: So I have been obsessed with this chip shop for months when I found out about it and google image searched it. The pics of dudes serving u with backwards hats on and the words WASSUP and PRIMO in the shop name seemed like a dream come true. It is with great disappointment that I have to report to you that Wassup Primo Fish and Chips has fallen far from what their web presence will lead you to believe. There were definitely an above average amount of chips for a half scoop and the center was nice and soft most of the time but the exterior was hard and plasticky. The fish was large but it was a doughy, thin, shitty precooked fillet which absorbed a lot of oil. They didn't bang and hang for nearly long enough, the decor wasn't "totally vertical", no one hi fived me or had a wallet chain and I feel like I need a top half shower. This blows, dude. This joint was totally bogus, dude.