@Park Takeaway

  REVIEW LOCATION:

Whanganui


Store: @Park Takeaway, 92 Anzac Pde.
Price: $6.00

Amount of chips:     5/5
Chip quality:        5/5
Size of fish:        5/5
Fish quality:        5/5
Total Score:         20🎉

Well drained of oil?: Yup!
Satisfied?: Feeling great!

Comments: 
I've had a real run of interesting fish shops. This week's fish and chip shop also doubles as a Thai food takeout. I had a sneak peek at their Thai food a few days prior and can confirm that side of the menu is pretty great!
The chips are not your run of the mill Mr Chips brand but instead they've made the bold decision to go with McCain fries. After this experience I would go as far to say that I prefer them over Mr Chips. The perfect crunch through to the soft creamy filling. The perfect bang and hang. Perfectly seasoned. Aaahh McCain, you've done it again.
The house fish was Moki and I enjoyed every mouthful. It was one of those fish that forces your eyes close from satisfaction. Nice golden crust through to juicy flesh. Simply climactic!
I know this is the first place I've reviewed since I have moved back but I'm calling it early and gonna say this is the best place in Whanganui. Change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment